Our hen camp is on The Whitehall Farm campsite and is located in an area of outstanding natural beauty. Whitehall Farm is a working farm and is perfect for hen parties and weddings, it is a family camp site so if you were wanting a wild and crazy hen party then this is not the place for you. You’ll find our luxury bell tents on the main camp (with horses in the adjacent field), a large level grassed area with spectacular views spanning across the countryside. With shared on-site washing facilities (these are 200 metres away from our camp), including showers, wash basins, toilets, fridge, freezer, microwave and a washing up area, you’ve got everything you need for a night of luxury country living. The traditional village of Burnham Market – often also referred to as Little Chelsea-on-Sea thanks to its trendy boutiques and antique shops that are reminiscent of Chelsea’s King’s Road – is a 20 minute walk or a 5 minute drive (2 miles) from the campsite. As well as the King’s Road kind of shops, you’ll find delis, restaurants, pubs, garage, spa, coffee bars, clothes shops and more. You also have three beautiful beaches to choose from Brancaster, Holkham and Wells and they are all within a 15 minute drive away. We also have a fantastic list of activities for you to choose from, (please the list down the side of the page and contact the companies directly.
You’ll enjoy the use of our larger 6 metre twin doored bell tent, the perfect tent for a get together with your friends and family and to help celebrate a special occasion in style. The large bell tent sleeps up to 6 and thanks to its higher doorways, it’s much easier to access and it will let that much needed breeze to flow through the tent and keep you cool.
If there’s anyone in your party that would prefer to stick to sleeping in a bed, Whitehall Farm also has a bed & breakfast.
* 2 x 6 metre twin doored bell tents on a non-electric pitch.
* Full coir matting, soft colourful rugs, 2 x tables, 2 x lanterns, torch, pretty bunting, fairy lights, 6 single guest beds with fitted sheets and pillows in each tent.
* BBQ/fire pit, picnic benches for your own use with some wood and coal to get you started (please make sure you buy more supplies before 6 pm).
* 2 nights campsite fees (Fri to Mon).
* Onsite shared washing facilities (200 metres away) showers, wash basins, toilets, fridge, electric points, freezer, microwave and a washing up area.
* Fantastic local activities and from Picnic Hampers to having breakfast at Creake Abbey cafe you won’t be short of ideas of what to do or where to dine.
Check in is at 3 pm and check out is at 10 am.
* New for 2017 – 1 x 6 metre chill out bell tent which will be furnished with soft rugs, bunting, a double tea light chandelier, fairy lights, tables, floor cushions and lanterns. Cost = £350
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The cost is £1080 for the 2 tents, (this includes campsite fees for 2 nights). This works out at just £90 per hen when 6 are sharing each tent.
A £200 refundable damage deposit is also required.
If it’s a bank holiday weekend, then an extra £10 per hen will be charged.
If you are a smaller group of up to 8 hens then our 6-metre bell tent is perfect for a hen party or a get together. The large bell tent sleeps up to 8 and thanks to its higher doorways, it’s much easier to access and it will let that much needed breeze to flow through the tent and keep you cool. These will be furnished with soft rugs, up to 8 single airbeds with fitted sheets, 1 charged air bed pump, 2 lanterns, 1 torch and some beautiful bunting. All your guests need to do is bring their own bedding. Or for an extra £20 each sleeping bag sets can be provided.
This tent is not part of the hen camp and therefore will be pitched on the main campsite. It will not be provided with picnic benches, barbecue, fairy lights, flowers and the chill out tent. You can hire this tent for £300 plus £20 campsite fees for each hen.
You can also hire this tent within a 20 mile radius of Brancaster Staithe.
The cost from Monday to Friday = £400
A £200 refundable damage deposit is required for each tent hired.